Pelican Shores Estate
Originally a 2 bedroom home, this property was recently renovated with walls removed to create a very large and comfortable living area with an innovative study nook. The whole house was then newly carpeted, with an insulating underlay and linoleum in the kitchen area, tiles in the bathroom, which contains vanity, shower, toilet and washing machine connections. The large bedroom has built in robes, and looks out on the sunny fenced outside area.¬†The front verandah is large enough to relax with a drink, and enjoy the view of the center village park.
Offering a beautiful friendly village lifestyle with foreshore boardwalk and situated 2kms from large shopping center and ten minutes drive from Geelong. Price negotiable and part of the furniture can be included.
- Very large and comfortable living area.
- Renovated just 2 years ago.
- Air con, 6 solar panels
- Good community with many social activities on offer.
- House location close to pool & community hall
- PET FRIENDLY, with leash free area for socialising.
- No exit fees or stamp duty