Manufactured Home 91
With a commanding location looking Westward to the Watagans and nearer over a designated green zone, this three bedroom home with a large shed and carport has been recently painted on the outside and is ready for immediate occupation, ready for you to put your personal stamp on it. It features a large split system air conditioner, energy saving solar panels, ceiling insulation, ceiling fans in the dining area, lounge and bedrooms. The kitchen has a gas stove, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space. Floor coverings are carpet in lounge and bedrooms with tiled walk and wet areas. For convenience there are two toilets and a walk-in shower. The outside patio area provides a secluded retreat.
- Semi rural village location
- Private rear patio area
- Village has own bus for commuter transport, shopping adventures and mystery lunches. Local shopping centres nearby Morisset and Bonnells Bay
- Kitchen has walk-in pantry and oodles of cupboard space
- Large front verandah overlooking green zone and swimming pool
- Lake Macquarie access 2km for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Rail link to Sydney and Newcastle
- Village hairdresser with reduced rates