Manufactured home 125
Here is the one you have been looking for, a neat well kept home with two bedrooms both having built-in robes. The residence is located in a quiet section in a much sought after semi rural village. The tiled flooring in the lounge, walk and work areas ensures a low maintenance home for for those who have other pursuits in mind that do not include housework. A wrap around kitchen allows easy access to stove, fridge and cupboards whilst giving a bright outlook through the large front window. A serving/preparation bar opens out onto a separate dining area and then onto the large lounge room with ceiling fan, natural gas heater outlet and split system air conditioner. The very low maintenance outside area features a large garden shed on the end of the carport.
For an inspection contact Teena on 4973 3555, like us on face book and view further details of the village on www.thebayvillageestate.com.au.
- Semi rural village location
- Quiet location within a much sought after semi rural village
- Village has own bus for commuter transport, shopping adventures and mystery lunches
- Local shopping centres nearby Morisset and Bonnells Bay. Larger centres at Glendale, Tuggerah, Charlestown,Kotara and Greenhills.
- Golf and bowls clubs easily accessible - Rathmines and Toukley for golf and Dora Creek for bowls
- Lake Macquarie access 2km for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Rail link to Sydney and Newcastle
- Village hairdresser with reduced rates for all residents