Price reduction .
The owner is reluctantly offering for sale this comfortable boundary located two bedroom home with expansive views over the village and onwards to the Wattagan Mountains. For the avid gardener there is a large block with little to do in the front and a blank canvas at the rear to express your passion. Other features include a carport for old â€śBettsyâ€ť, solar panels, gas stove and ceiling insulation all helping to reduce energy bills.
- Much sought after semi rural village location
- Home in prime position overlooking village and views to the Wattagans Mountains
- Village has own bus for commuter transport, shopping adventures and mystery lunches
- Local shopping centres nearby Morisset and Bonnells Bay
- Golf and bowls clubs easily accessible
- Lake Macquarie access 2km for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Rail link to Sydney and Newcastle
- Village situated between Newcastle, Central Coast and Newcastle